Maruti teases the Ciaz ahead of its September launch
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser ahead of the much awaited Ciaz's launch. Except that this teaser doesn't show anything about the car but just a campaign which has a cool cat starring in it. Maruti wants to project the Ciaz as a cool car, which is longer, wider and roomier than anything in its class.
The Maruti started life as the Alivio concept and has matured into what can be called as a bold design language. Contrary to reports, the Ciaz will not be an SX4 replacement and instead will be positioned above it. We believe it will straddle the untapped segment between the Honda and Corolla.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh