Maruti teases the Ciaz ahead of its September launch
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser ahead of the much awaited Ciaz's launch. Except that this teaser doesn't show anything about the car but just a campaign which has a cool cat starring in it. Maruti wants to project the Ciaz as a cool car, which is longer, wider and roomier than anything in its class.
The Maruti started life as the Alivio concept and has matured into what can be called as a bold design language. Contrary to reports, the Ciaz will not be an SX4 replacement and instead will be positioned above it. We believe it will straddle the untapped segment between the Honda and Corolla.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh