Maruti Swift Windsong limited edition launched in India at Rs 5.35 lakh
Maruti launched the updated Swift late last year and now a special edition has already made its way to the showrooms. The Maruti Swift Windsong (strange name that!) is available in both petrol and diesel guise and is priced at Rs 5.35 lakh and Rs 6.56 lakh, ex-Mumbai. Maruti is offering the Swift Windsong for a limited period and only in the mid-VXi or VDi trim.
Changes over the regular Swift include new graphics, front and rear mud flaps, reverse parking sensors and a rear spoiler. Inside, the Swift Windsong gets new seat covers, steering wheel cover, gear lever cover, ambient lighting kit and PVC mats. In keeping with the name for the edition is the Sony touchscreen music system with Bluetooth and DVD player, front USB and a customised equaliser mode.
As is the case usually with special editions, there are no mechanical changes in the Maruti Swift Windsong. There is still the trustworthy 1.3l diesel motor which pumps out 75PS/190Nm and the 1.2l petrol that makes 84.3PS/115Nm. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 20.4kmpl from the petrol and 25.2kmpl from the diesel Swifts.
More articles from OVERDRIVE on the new Swift
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet