Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza records 25,000 bookings in India
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its latest offering, the Vitara Brezza, has garnered over 25,000 bookings in India. The company had opened bookings a little over two weeks ago. Deliveries of the Vitara Brezza have also commenced. It looks like Maruti Suzuki may have another winner after the Baleno which has already set the sales chart on fire.
The Vitara Brezza is available in seven variants, starting at Rs 6.99lakh (ex-Delhi). What's surprising is that it is only available with the tried and tested 1.3-litre DDiS, diesel that produces 90PS and 200Nm. Maruti may launch a petrol powered Vitara Brezza soon, and it could use the 1-litre Boosterjet petrol that'll soon debut in the upcoming Baleno RS.
We've tested and compared the Vitara Brezza with the Ford Ecosport and the Mahindra TUV. Maruti Suzuki has kitted out its contender with a host of features to ensure that the Vitara Brezza has more teeth to fight its competition. Recently, Ford reacted by slashing the price of the Ecosport by over Rs 1 lakh. Now, who said competition is not good?
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet