Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
After its world premiere at the 2016 Auto Expo in New Delhi, the Vitara Brezza is now commercially available in showrooms across India. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sits between a price range starting at Rs 6.99 lakh to Rs 9.68 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is spread across six trims in the familiar nomenclature ranging from the base LDi to the range topping ZDi+. Packaged across these trims are features like projector beam headlamps, roof rails, automatic headlights and wipers, air conditioning with temperature control, cruise control, SmartPlay infotainment etc. Driver side airbag is standard across the range, while front passenger airbag and anti-lock brakes are optional. The Vitara Brezza can also be had with a dual tone paint scheme with a contrasting colour for the roof.
As the badging suggests the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be available with only one engine option - the familiar 1.3-litre diesel. Unlike its counterpart in the Swift/Dzire, this mill uses the 90PS/200Nm tune as found in the Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross minus SHVS. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is based on Suzuki's global C-platform which is different than the one used in the Swift.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, click here or select the individual stories below
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years