Maruti Suzuki updates its Maruti Care smartphone app
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd has announced enhancements for its service app Maruti Care. Maruti Suzuki stated that it conducted a study on the needs and requirements of its customers, and introduced new features in the app. Using the Maruti Care app, Maruti Suzuki customers can now get 'Easy On-Click Service Booking' for their cars and check the status of their vehicle being serviced from their home or workplace. Further, customers have the option of paying service bills digitally through an integrated payment solution. Through Maruti Care, customers can also avail GPS-enabled emergency on-road assistance. The app is available on iOS and Android platforms.
Speaking about Maruti Care, Maruti Suzuki executive VP (service), Partho Banerjee said that the definition of convenience for new-age customers covers addressing of their service related needs through seamless digital integration. "With the launch of new version, we are taking a step forward in delivering our commitment of seamless online and offline integration for our service experience. The new interface and unique set of features will build on to the customer delight," he added.
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year