Maruti Suzuki Swift Windsong edition: Image gallery
Features added to the new Swift edition include parking sensors, a Sony touchscreen music system, illuminated door sills and ambient lighting. As usual, there are no mechanical changes in the package which means the tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel motors continue to power the front wheels.
During the launch of the facelifted Swift, the fuel efficiency for both the engines was already improved - the petrol variant delivers 20.4kmpl and the diesel, 25.2kmpl, according to the ARAI figures from Maruti Suzuki. Both the engines are matched to five-speed manual transmissions with an option for a four-speed automatic for the petrol.
New graphics and the windsong logo appear on the car now
The seats have yellow inserts
The door sills are now illuminated in the limited edition Swift Windsong
There's blue tinted ambient lighting as well
The touchscreen music system from Sony gets this mode they call the Swift Vibe equaliser mode, rear camera input and Siri Eyes Free control for your iPhone
The rear parking sensors with display on the touchscreen Sony system will be a boon while parking
The spoiler at the back lends an air of sportiness to the Windsong
More about the Maruti Suzuki Swift Windsong from OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh