Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition body kit priced at Rs 24,990
Maruti Suzuki has introduced a Limited Edition body kit for the Maruti Suzuki Swift, which brings with it styling details finished in gloss black, priced at Rs 24,990. The kit includes a gloss black grille surround, full body kit (bumper extensions, side skirts, spoiler), door rub strips, door visors and tail lamp surrounds. The kit can be fitted to any variant of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, and is available across Maruti Suzuki Arena dealerships in time for the festive season.
Some, or most, of the items included in the kit were available for purchase previously but the Limited Edition body kit represents the first time all are offered together as a package deal at this price. Now in its third-generation, the Swift has been a top-seller for Maruti Suzuki along the years, and continues to be among the top five best-selling cars in India, often trading places with other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks for the top spot in monthly sales as well.
To reiterate, the Maruti Suzuki Swift range is priced from Rs 5.19 lakh, going up to Rs 8.02 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. It's available in seven variants, all equipped with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83PS and 113Nm of torque, with a choice of 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT gearboxes.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- Ola Electric e-scooter officially revealed, based on the Etergo AppScooter
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!