Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance online financing platform extended to Arena customers
After rolling its online car financing platform, Smart Finance, for its Nexa customers Maruti Suzuki has now brought the same facility to its Arena range of cars. Through this, customers of Maruti Suzuki Arena cars can have their loans digitally approved on the Arena website when they purchase a car. The company is offering multiple bank options for the pre-approved loans on this portal, as well as customisable EMIs and a loan status tracker.
This facility is currently hosted on both the Nexa and Arena websites and includes offers from eight financial institutions - HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ICCI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Yes Bank, Cholamandalam Finance, Mahindra Finance, AU Small Finance Bank and Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited. Nexa customers from 30 cities can finance their cars here. These are Delhi, Gurugram, Lucknow, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Cochin, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Goa, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Surat, Vadodara, Ranchi, Raipur, Nagpur, Trivandrum, Vishakhapatnam, Udaipur, Kanpur, Vijayawada, and Dehradun.
The Maruti Suzuki Arena range of cars includes the Alto, Celerio, Wagon R, Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga. The company promises special interest rates and down payment options when they finance their purchase through Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet