Maruti Suzuki sets up mobile Nexa showrooms
Maruti Suzuki recently flagged off its new Mobile Nexa terminal initiative. These mobile showrooms will be set up in markets where regular Nexa dealerships aren't present. The idea is to showcase to customers, prospective and existing, the Nex outlets' added premiumness. These outlets are meant to traverse all parts of the country and get closer to customers. These terminals will endeavour to provide the full showroom experience in a mobile environment.
Nexa is a separate sales and service initiative for Maruti Suzuki's more premium products. First established in 2015, these outlets currently sell the S-Cross crossover, Baleno and Ignis hatchbacks, and Ciaz sedan. The carmaker recently updated the Baleno and Ciaz with new engine options, the Baleno got a new Dualjet petrol motor and the Ciaz a new 1.5-litre turbo-diesel. The company is also expected to launch the S-Cross with its 1.5 litre petrol motor, given its decision to move away from diesel engines 2020 onwards.
Speaking on how much reach Nexa outlets have Shashank Srivastava, executive director of marketing and sales at Maruti Suzuki said, "In less than 4 years of its launch, NEXA has rapidly grown to become the most successful premium retail network in India and contributes over 20% to our total sales. In this short span of time, we have set up over 360 NEXA outlets covering more than 200 cities and added over 9 lakh happy NEXA customers. This mobile NEXA terminal will help us to connect with customers in geographies where NEXA outlets are currently not present."
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector