Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, one of the most highly anticipated economic car for the year 2019 is all set to be launched in India on September 30. However, the manufacturer has already given out teaser and design sketches ahead of its India launch which is also the global debut.
What makes us look forward to the S-Presso is the fact that it will carve a more pronounced segment of Micro SUV in the Indian market. Even with its compact dimensions, the S-Presso is expected to sport SUV proportions and styling is expected to be a more evolved version of the one seen on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The S-Presso is expected to be based on an all-new platform that complies with the crash test norms that will be regulated soon. Also, the engine is expected to be BSVI compliant given that the vehicle will only have just above half a year to make the switch.
A BSVI compliant 1.0-litre engine producing could be on offer with a similar state of tune what we currently see in the manufacturer's most hatchback - 68PS and 90Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a five-speed automatic and an optional AMT (automated manual transmission) could be no offer as well.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Look
2019 Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spied ahead of September 30 launch
Also see: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Drive
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh