Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, one of the most highly anticipated economic car for the year 2019 is all set to be launched in India on September 30. However, the manufacturer has already given out teaser and design sketches ahead of its India launch which is also the global debut.
What makes us look forward to the S-Presso is the fact that it will carve a more pronounced segment of Micro SUV in the Indian market. Even with its compact dimensions, the S-Presso is expected to sport SUV proportions and styling is expected to be a more evolved version of the one seen on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The S-Presso is expected to be based on an all-new platform that complies with the crash test norms that will be regulated soon. Also, the engine is expected to be BSVI compliant given that the vehicle will only have just above half a year to make the switch.
A BSVI compliant 1.0-litre engine producing could be on offer with a similar state of tune what we currently see in the manufacturer's most hatchback - 68PS and 90Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a five-speed automatic and an optional AMT (automated manual transmission) could be no offer as well.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Look
2019 Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spied ahead of September 30 launch
Also see: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Drive
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base