Maruti Suzuki S-Presso exports to international markets begin
Maruti Suzuki India has begun exporting its mini-SUV S-Presso to international markets including parts of Asia, Africa and Latin America. The S-Presso is a made in India product, and Maruti has sold 35,000 units of S-Presso in India since its launch in September 2019. This makes the S-Presso another successful small car from Maruti.
The S-Presso was launched last year in September and it became a success just after its launch. The immediate rival of the S-Presso is the Renault Kwid, which also has SUV inspired styling. In the engine department, the S-Presso sports a BSVI compliant 1.0-litre petrol motor, which produces 68PS of power and 90Nm of torque. The S-Presso comes with a 5-speed manual and auto gear shift option. The prices of the S-Presso start from Rs 3.69 lakh ex-showroom and go up to Rs 4.91 lakh ex-showroom for the top VXI+ AMT variant.
Maruti will also launch the BSVI updated version of Ertiga, Vitara Brezza and Ignis later in the year. In the electric segment also, Maruti recently revealed the Futuro-e concept which will be showcased in 2020 Auto Expo. In the MPV segment, Maruti will come with XL5 which will also be showcased in 2020 Auto Expo.
Watch our Maruti Suzuki S-Presso review below
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year