Maruti Suzuki launches subscription services
India's largest car-maker, Maruti Suzuki, has started offering its range of cars via a subscription plan. The company has tied up with Orix to offer this facility in Bengaluru and Gurugram to start with.
Under this program, individuals will be able to lease a car for fixed tenure of 24, 36 or 48 months. Customers need to only pay a monthly fee. This includes the cost of using the vehicle, maintenance and other services related to the car. Also insurance, road-side assistance and other facilities are managed by the leasing partner.
Customers can walk into an Arena or Nexa outlet, choose the car they wish to lease and the tenure. After this, they will have to submit their documents for credit approval. The initial payment includes a security deposit, a subscription booking amount and an advance subscription fee. This will be followed by a single monthly subscription fee. The cars offered in this plan are new, customers also have a choice of colour and receive delivery pf their vehicle in 15 days.
Both Arena and Nexa cars are on offer. The Arena line-up includes the mid and top variants of the Swift, Dzire, Ertiga and Vitara Brezza. Prices start at Rs 27,144 per month. From the Nexa range of cars, the Baleno, Ciaz and XL6 is on offer in manual and automatic options. Prices start from Rs 28,593 per month.
To be eligible for Maruti Suzuki Subscribe, customers need to be over 25 years old, be a resident of India, own a driver's license and have a CIBIL score of over 700.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector