Maruti Suzuki launches Alto K10 Musik Edition in India
Maruti Suzuki has come up with another product to attract customers during the festive season. It has launched the Alto K10 Musik Edition. The Alto has been a major cash cow for Maruti over the years, and this limited edition seasonal refresh, as the name obviously suggests, involves a music system upgrade. It gets a new JVC audio player with USB connectivity, two 4-inch front speakers and 'Musik' decals on the outside.
But that's not all. While the powertrain remains untouched, the new Alto gets additions such as ambient lighting for the cabin, new upholstery, steering cover, floor mats, additional body graphics, mud flaps and a rear spoiler. This package is available for both LXi and VXi variants.
The Alto K10 Musik Edition continues to carry the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder K-Series engine that is good for 68PS and 90Nm. It is the same engine that powers the Wagon R, A-Star and the now defunct Estilo.
The company is yet to confirm the pricing, but the new model is expected to cost Rs 20,000-25,000 more.
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh