Maruti Suzuki issues a voluntary recall of 1.34 lakh units of WagonR and Baleno
India's largest automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has issued a voluntary recalls of 1.34 lakh units of the WagonR and Baleno hatchbacks sold in India. The company mentions that these models, the Baleno petrol and the WagonR 1L, are being voluntarily recalled over a possibility of a fuel pump issue. The will cover the WagonR models manufactured between November 15, 2018 and October 15, 2019 and Baleno (Petrol) manufactured between January 8, 2019 and November 4, 2019.
To be precise, the company will inspect 56,663 units of WagonR and 78,222 units of Baleno. Faulty part will be replaced, free of cost. Owners of the suspected vehicles under this recall campaign will be contacted by Maruti Suzuki
authorized dealers in due course of time, confirmed Maruti Suzuki.
Additionally, customers of suspected vehicles can also visit the 'Imp Customer Info' section on the Company
websites, for WagonR click here and for Baleno click here, and fill in their vehicles chassis number (MA3 or MBH, followed by 14 digit alpha-numeric number) to check if their vehicle needs any attention and follow the instructions. The chassis number is embossed on the vehicle ID plate and is also mentioned in the vehicle invoice / registration documents.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS