Maruti Suzuki increases production of the Vitara Brezza in India
The Maruti-Suzuki Vitara Brezza seems to have set the sales chart on fire. The new compact SUV has received over 37,000 bookings and the company has already dispatched over 5,500 units last month. Bookings for the Vitara Brezza had begun on March 8, 2016. The company has also ramped up the production capacity, from 80,000 units to 1,00,000 units annually. It seeks t0 reduce waiting periods, a problem that it currently also faces with the Baleno. The Vitara Brezza is available at a starting price of Rs 6.99lakh (ex-Delhi).
It gets the tried and tested 1.3-litre diesel motor that produces 90PS at 4,000rpm and 200Nm at 1,750rpm. There is no word as of now but expect Maruti Suzuki to plonk the same, 110PS petrol motor that it plans to introduce the Baleno RS with.We have tested and compared the Vitara Brezza with the TUV300 and the Ford Ecosport. You can read about it here.
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700