Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colours
Maruti Suzuki is going to launch its much-anticipated Ignis on January 13, 2017. We have also revealed that the Ignis will be available in four variants - Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha.
We have got another interesting news to share - the Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colour options.
The Ignis is based on a different version of the fifth-generation platform which shares its underpinnings with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The much-anticipated car of 2017 is expected to be positioned in the same price bracket as the current-generation Swift (Rs 5-7 lakh, ex-showroom).
The Ignis comes with the existing 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol and 1.3-litre 4-cylinder diesel engines. The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes 82.93PS of power at 6,000rpm and 113Nm of torque at 4,200rpm. The 1.3-litre diesel engine produces 75.05PS at 4,000rpm and 190Nm at 2,000rpm. Both engines can be mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT. Maruti Suzuki claims the petrol Ignis will deliver 20.89kmpl whereas the diesel Ignis will deliver 26.80kmpl.
The Ignis is the third car that Maruti Suzuki will sell via its Nexa dealerships which have already started accepting bookings for the Ignis at Rs 11,000.
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions