Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets new variants added to its lineup
Maruti Suzuki has now added five new variants to the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga lineup: LXi (O), VXi (O), ZXi (O), and VXi (O) CNG. This comes in just a month after Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Hill-Hold Assist, two new safety technologies, were added to the Ertiga MPV's feature list.
The simple LXi, VXi, VXi CNG, ZXi, and ZXi CNG models from the Ertiga lineup have also been dropped by Maruti Suzuki. Currently, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has a base price of Rs. 8.41 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Ertiga facelift was introduced in April 2022, giving the MPV a new front grille, new dual-tone alloy wheels, and a chrome garnish on the boot. The dashboard now has a new teak wood finish, and the interior's motif has been updated with two-tone fabric upholstery.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga's 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 103PS and 137 Nm of peak torque. The powertrain is coupled with a new 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters as well as a 5-speed manual transmission. However, the same petrol engine generates 87PS and 122 Nm of torque while running on CNG.
Starts Rs 8.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?