Suzuki Ertiga facelift to debut at GIIAS in Indonesia
A facelifted version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will debut at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show on August 20 this year. Spy images of this model in India show the front getting a new grille with thicker chrome slats and a reworked bumper with a chrome lining near the fog lamps, a la the Dzire and Swift. The rear end sees a chrome strip added above the licence plate enclosure and a slightly altered bumper.
Apart from the minor cosmetic changes, it is expected to get a keyless entry feature and a push-button ignition along with added creature comforts on the inside to keep up with the times. The engines are expected to be the same 1.4-litre K14B petrol engine and the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that do duty on the current model, but with retuning for better fuel efficiency.
The facelifted Ertiga will be exported by Maruti Suzuki as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to Indonesia. The Indian market may get the facelifted Maruti Ertiga closer to the festive season.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh