Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV crosses five lakh sales
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV has crossed 5 lakh units in sales, according to the company. The car was launched in 2010 as a people mover and also finds use as a last-mile vehicle for business owners. The Eeco is available in petrol and CNG options, as well as in five or seven-seat options.
The petrol version is powered by a 1.2-litre motor that puts out 73PS and 101 Nm. Fuel efficiency figures stand at 16.2 kmpl for the petrol and 21.8 km/kg for the CNG version. This alternate fuel version is quite popular too, accounting for 17 per cent of sales. Prices for the Eeco start at Rs 3.32 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
R S Kalsi, senior executive director of marketing and sales), Maruti Suzuki India, commented on this achievement by saying that the Eeco is designed to meet varied functional needs and a partner for young entrepreneurs in the country. Maruti Suzuki has consistently introduced upgrades in the Eeco to stay relevant and adapt to changing needs of the customers. They are confident of sustaining a strong foothold in the segment with the Eeco.
Starts Rs 3.81 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?