Maruti Suzuki Dakshin Dare 2014: Day 5
For those of you following updates of the sixth edition of Maruti Suzuki Dakshin Dare here at OVERDRIVE, the results in the Extreme Car category will come as no surprise - Sandeep Sharma and Varun Davessar held tightly to their top position in their Gypsy right till the end. Sanjay Agarwal and Venu, who'd attained the second spot after day 4, also maintained their spot. The slight turn of events occured when Amanpreet and Sudhir surpassed nine time Raid de Himalaya champion Suresh Rana and Parminder Thakur, coming in third at the end of day 5.
The Endurance category was again won by Kartik Maruti and Sankar Anand, who'd been leading since the start of the rally. The results of day 4 turned out to be prophetic, with Sachin and Pratima pressing on to second position in their Tata Xenon. Two-thirds of the podium comprised of Team Maruti drivers with second runners up going to T Nagarajan and Ganesh Moorthy in their Esteem.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh