Maruti Suzuki cuts prices of select models by Rs 5,000
Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker has cut prices of certain models in its line-up by Rs 5,000. This is in response to the corporate tax reduction announced by the government. The company is hoping this will provide impetus to the Indian car industry in getting over its current slowdown.
This benefit is available on all variants of the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross. Customers can avail this benefit September 25 onwards, over any other promotions also being offered now.
Maruti Suzuki hopes that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch