Maruti Suzuki cuts prices of select models by Rs 5,000
Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker has cut prices of certain models in its line-up by Rs 5,000. This is in response to the corporate tax reduction announced by the government. The company is hoping this will provide impetus to the Indian car industry in getting over its current slowdown.
This benefit is available on all variants of the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross. Customers can avail this benefit September 25 onwards, over any other promotions also being offered now.
Maruti Suzuki hopes that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector