Maruti Suzuki cuts prices of select models by Rs 5,000
Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker has cut prices of certain models in its line-up by Rs 5,000. This is in response to the corporate tax reduction announced by the government. The company is hoping this will provide impetus to the Indian car industry in getting over its current slowdown.
This benefit is available on all variants of the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross. Customers can avail this benefit September 25 onwards, over any other promotions also being offered now.
Maruti Suzuki hopes that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030