Maruti Suzuki cuts prices of select models by Rs 5,000
Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker has cut prices of certain models in its line-up by Rs 5,000. This is in response to the corporate tax reduction announced by the government. The company is hoping this will provide impetus to the Indian car industry in getting over its current slowdown.
This benefit is available on all variants of the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross. Customers can avail this benefit September 25 onwards, over any other promotions also being offered now.
Maruti Suzuki hopes that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years