Maruti Suzuki cuts prices of select models by Rs 5,000
Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker has cut prices of certain models in its line-up by Rs 5,000. This is in response to the corporate tax reduction announced by the government. The company is hoping this will provide impetus to the Indian car industry in getting over its current slowdown.
This benefit is available on all variants of the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross. Customers can avail this benefit September 25 onwards, over any other promotions also being offered now.
Maruti Suzuki hopes that the price reduction will bring down the cost of acquisition especially for the entry-level customers. This announcement around the festive season will help boost customer sentiment and revive the market to create demand.
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021