Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXI+ AT launched in India at Rs 10.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Ciaz with an automatic transmission in the ZXI+ trim at Rs 10.19 lakh (ex-Delhi). That's Rs 1.13 lakh (ex-Delhi) more than the Ciaz ZXI+ with a manual transmission. The four-speed auto box was available only in the VXI+ trim.
The car is powered by a 1.4-litre K-series petrol motor that produces 68PS at 6,000rpm and 130PS at 4,000rpm. The ZXI+ trim is loaded with all the bells and whistles including automatic air-conditioner, touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats and 195/55 tyres on 16-inch alloy wheels. More importantly, the Ciaz ZXI+ also gets ABS with dual airbags.
The Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid are available with automatic transmission as an option in the higher specced versions, it was about time that Maruti introduced the same in the top spec of the Ciaz.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?