Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXI+ AT launched in India at Rs 10.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Ciaz with an automatic transmission in the ZXI+ trim at Rs 10.19 lakh (ex-Delhi). That's Rs 1.13 lakh (ex-Delhi) more than the Ciaz ZXI+ with a manual transmission. The four-speed auto box was available only in the VXI+ trim.
The car is powered by a 1.4-litre K-series petrol motor that produces 68PS at 6,000rpm and 130PS at 4,000rpm. The ZXI+ trim is loaded with all the bells and whistles including automatic air-conditioner, touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats and 195/55 tyres on 16-inch alloy wheels. More importantly, the Ciaz ZXI+ also gets ABS with dual airbags.
The Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid are available with automatic transmission as an option in the higher specced versions, it was about time that Maruti introduced the same in the top spec of the Ciaz.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700