Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be launched in India by mid-October
At the media unveiling of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, the carmaker announced that it will launch its new C-segment sedan in the thick of the festive season - mid-October. The car is expected to bring Maruti a much needed stronghold in the mid-size sedan space which is currently dominated by the Honda City.
The Ciaz will be offered with two engine options - the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel oiler that produces 90PS / 200Nm and the 1.4-litre K-series petrol that produces 92PS / 130Nm. The Ciaz will get features like a touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, rear AC vents, keyless entry and go, projector beam headlamps, window blinds, 16-inch alloy wheels etc. The Ciaz will be offered in a choice of seven colours including a signature brown (same as the Ertiga) and a maroon (similar to the new City). The car is expected to come with a competitive price tag and will introduce new trims like the ZXI+ and the ZDI+.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you our detailed reviews on the Ciaz soon.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch