Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched at Rs 6.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki's successor to the SX4,the Ciaz has now been launched at Rs 6.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). There are six variants available in petrol, while the diesel engine is only offered in four trims.
The base trim, that is the V, gets projector headlamps, front and rear armrests, keyless entry, audio system with USB and AUX-in system. Fabric upholstery and electrically adjustable wing mirrors are also part of this package. Next in line is the V+, priced at Rs 7.55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) the additional features in this trim include driver airbags, ABS and EBD along with climate controls, parking sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, an adjustable driver seat and steering mounted audio and telephone controls.
Rear sunshade, a reversing camera, fog lamps, keyless entry, dual front airbags and electric ORVMs are the additional features offered in the next trim that is the Z trim that runs 15-inch alloys. The feature list for the Z+ trim is upgraded with Maruti Suzuki's Smart Play infotainment system, leather upholstery and a leather wrapped steering wheel.
The petrol engine offered is the the 1.4-litre K-Series petrol, while the 1.3-litre MultiJet powers all the diesel variants.
Prices for the various trims are as follows
V Rs 6.99 lakh
V+ Rs 7.55 lakh
Z Rs 8.24 lakh
Z(O) Rs 8.59 lakh
V+ AT Rs 8.65 lakh
Z AT Rs 9.34 lakh
V Rs 8.04 lakh
V+ Rs 8.63 lakh
Z Rs 9.45 lakh
Z(O) Rs 9.8 lakh
Read our review of the new Maruti Ciaz - Complete with a first drive review
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet