Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched at Rs 6.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki's successor to the SX4,the Ciaz has now been launched at Rs 6.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). There are six variants available in petrol, while the diesel engine is only offered in four trims.
The base trim, that is the V, gets projector headlamps, front and rear armrests, keyless entry, audio system with USB and AUX-in system. Fabric upholstery and electrically adjustable wing mirrors are also part of this package. Next in line is the V+, priced at Rs 7.55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) the additional features in this trim include driver airbags, ABS and EBD along with climate controls, parking sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, an adjustable driver seat and steering mounted audio and telephone controls.
Rear sunshade, a reversing camera, fog lamps, keyless entry, dual front airbags and electric ORVMs are the additional features offered in the next trim that is the Z trim that runs 15-inch alloys. The feature list for the Z+ trim is upgraded with Maruti Suzuki's Smart Play infotainment system, leather upholstery and a leather wrapped steering wheel.
The petrol engine offered is the the 1.4-litre K-Series petrol, while the 1.3-litre MultiJet powers all the diesel variants.
Prices for the various trims are as follows
V Rs 6.99 lakh
V+ Rs 7.55 lakh
Z Rs 8.24 lakh
Z(O) Rs 8.59 lakh
V+ AT Rs 8.65 lakh
Z AT Rs 9.34 lakh
V Rs 8.04 lakh
V+ Rs 8.63 lakh
Z Rs 9.45 lakh
Z(O) Rs 9.8 lakh
Read our review of the new Maruti Ciaz - Complete with a first drive review
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3