Maruti Suzuki Baleno prices raised by Rs 12,000
India's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki, has announced a price rise ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4,000 on all its models i.e. from Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 to the premium offering Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. It was earlier reported that Maruti Suzuki will raise prices of all its models by Rs 20,000 but the recent announcement comes as a mild relief for its prospective customers. Rising costs and rupee's lower value compared to dollar prices are cited as the main reasons for the increase in prices.
The prices of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno have been raised in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 12,000, depending on the variant. According to the official website, petrol variants of Maruti Suzuki Baleno are priced between Rs 5.34 lakh to Rs 7.38 lakh whereas the diesel variants are priced between Rs 6.50 lakh to Rs 8.53 lakh, (ex-Delhi).
Other than Maruti Suzuki, car makers like Tata Motors, Skoda, Toyota and Honda too raised prices of all its models sold in India.
Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Increase
|Maruti Suzuki India Limited today announced a price increase (Ex-Showroom - Delhi) ranging from Rs 1000/- to Rs 4000/- across models. Price of the recently launched model Baleno has been increased in the range of Rs 5000/- to Rs 12,000/-. This price increase is with effect from 16th January 2016.|
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch