Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the second highest selling car in India
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now placed at the number two spot on the sales chart. The premium hatchback was delivered to around 19,000 homes in the month of July 2017. The Alto still remains the top seller on the charts. Seven out of 10 cars on the list are Maruti Suzuki vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is sold with a petrol and diesel engine. The petrol is an 84PS 1.2-litre motor while the 75PS/190Nm diesel is a turbo-charged unit. Both the engines are available with a 5-speed manual but the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Recently Maruti also launched a top-spec Alpha trim of the Baleno automatic. Earlier this year Maruti also launched the 102PS/150Nm performance variant of the car called Baleno RS. It is currently the range topping variant in the lineup and is available with a 5-speed manual box.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal