Maruti Suzuki Baleno based Toyota Glanza hatchback will get a petrol CVT variant
A video surfacing the internet gives a sneak peek inside the upcoming Toyota Glanza hatchback. That said, the spotted hatchback is seen equipped with an automatic transmission (continuously variable transmission) - similar to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
The spotted Toyota Glanza is equipped with a CVT
The video gives us a glimpse of the styling of the Toyota Glanza, however, the hatch looks identical to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Although the grille on the Glanza is redesigned, That said, the Glanza gets no other changes in its fascia.
We believe that Toyota will offer a mild hybrid with the Glanza
The cabin is identical to the Baleno apart the Toyota's logo on the horn button. We believe, the Toyota Glanza will et the 1.2-litre dual jet engine that was recently launched with the updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The power output is expected to be shy below 90PS from its 1200cc block.
Toyota could place the Glanza above the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the pricing could range from Rs 6-9 lakh ex-showroom. The Glanza will directly rival the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz, Volkswagen Polo and the upcoming Tata Altroz.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet