Maruti Suzuki Baleno based Toyota Glanza hatchback will get a petrol CVT variant
A video surfacing the internet gives a sneak peek inside the upcoming Toyota Glanza hatchback. That said, the spotted hatchback is seen equipped with an automatic transmission (continuously variable transmission) - similar to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
The spotted Toyota Glanza is equipped with a CVT
The video gives us a glimpse of the styling of the Toyota Glanza, however, the hatch looks identical to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Although the grille on the Glanza is redesigned, That said, the Glanza gets no other changes in its fascia.
We believe that Toyota will offer a mild hybrid with the Glanza
The cabin is identical to the Baleno apart the Toyota's logo on the horn button. We believe, the Toyota Glanza will et the 1.2-litre dual jet engine that was recently launched with the updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The power output is expected to be shy below 90PS from its 1200cc block.
Toyota could place the Glanza above the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the pricing could range from Rs 6-9 lakh ex-showroom. The Glanza will directly rival the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz, Volkswagen Polo and the upcoming Tata Altroz.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
- NewsClassic Volkswagen Beetle converted to EV by CERCA