Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition launched to mark festive season
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Alto Utsav Edition to coincide with the festive season. The Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition is mechanically the same as the standard Alto VXi mid-level trim, with cosmetic updates to set it apart. Maruti Suzuki, which recently captured more than half the sales for the month of August, has seen its Dzire compact sedan outsell the popular Alto. However, Maruti Suzuki may be looking to bring the Alto back to its winning ways with this special festive edition. Maruti Suzuki has also launched the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift during the festive season as well. The Alto Utsav Edition comes powered by the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 48PS/60Nm as the standard Alto.
On the Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition, the front bumper now gets angular chrome garnish which appears like DRLs surrounding the now circular fog lamp recesses which also get chrome applique. From the front door handles to the C-pillars are red and yellow graphics decals which reflect the festive theme of the Utsav Edition. On the rear is a chrome garnish along the tail lamps and boot lid. The cabin of the Alto gets new seat covers. The Utsav Edition may be priced Rs 10,000 over the standard VXi trim of the Alto owing to added accessories including reverse parking sensors.
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch