Maruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
Maruti Suzuki will be launching the S-Cross petrol variant next month. The car was first seen at the Auto Expo 2020. It will take on the likes of the Renault Duster, Nissan Kicks, Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos. The car will come with four trims on offer - Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The higher trim will get an option of an automatic gearbox.
Under the hood will be a BSVI compliant 1.5-litre naturally aspirated engine that pushes a good 106PS of power and 138 Nm of torque. The engine will get an option of a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed torque converter automatic gearbox. The petrol variant will remain similar to the diesel model except for the mechanical change.
The outgoing S-Cross diesel was priced at Rs 8.81 lakh and the top variant was for Rs 11.44 lakh. A price drop can be expected considering the switch from diesel to petrol. The 21-day nationwide shutdown due to Coronavirus crisis has delayed and postponed many launches and events, few of them were cancelled as well. Hopefully, things may start getting back to normal in phases after the lockdown is lifted.
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021