Maruti launches 'Anniversary Edition' Alto 800 at Rs 3.12 lakh
It's the first anniversary of the Alto 800, and what better way to celebrate than offering a slightly dressed up 'Anniversary Edition'? And as with other 'editions' coming out of the Maruti stable during the festive season, the Alto 800 also comes with just a few aesthetic additions.
Anniversary Edition Alto 800
The facelifted Alto 800 gets a new 'Purple Haze' paintjob with anniversary edition decals. Other add-ons include new upholstery, side mouldings, body colours OVRMs, an optional music system, new door trims, blackened B-pillar and rear parcel tray.
The mechanicals remain unchanged with a three-cylinder 796cc engine mated to a 5-speed manual generating 48PS of max power and 69Nm of peak torque.
This festive season offering from Maruti has been priced at Rs 3.12 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch