Maruti Ciaz ZXi+/ZDi+ variants launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.61 lakh
Maruti's trump card among the Ciaz variants was the Zxi+, which eventually did not see the light of day. Now, the company has launched the Ciaz ZXi+ variant in India at Rs 9.61 lakh for the petrol and Rs 10.97 lakh for the diesel, ex-Mumbai. The Maruti Ciaz ZXi+ and ZDi+ have a few additional features over the other variants.
Prime changes in the Maruti Ciaz ZXi+ include 16-inch alloys, a touchscreen audio system dubbed SmartPlay which includes smartphone integration, Bluetooth, reverse camera display and satellite navigation, and leather seats. The ZXi+ trim replaces the ZXi (O).
The mechanicals remain unchanged with a 90PS 1.3-litre diesel engine and a 94PS 1.4-litre petrol motor that are mated to 5-speed manual transmissions. The petrol also comes with an optional 4-speed automatic. Maruti had also recently recalled the Ciaz for potential clutch troubles.
More on the Maruti Ciaz from OVERDRIVE:
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport