Maruti Ciaz to be launched in India today
The new Ciaz will be launched in India today. The Ciaz is Maruti's roomier replacement for the SX4 and is the same concept that was showcased at the Auto Expo 2014. The face of the car reminds one of a typical Suzuki, though it looks longer than the SX4. The cabin is reminiscent of the Swift's but in a premium package. Rear seat comfort offered is at par with bigger cars.
There will be six variants of the Maruti Ciaz with the top end offering push button start and electric folding mirrors while projector headlamps and rear AC vents will come as standard. The Ciaz is offered with two engine options - a 1.4l K-Series 92PS petrol and the familiar 90PS 1.3-litre Multijet diesel, with five-speed manual transmissions. The petrol engine is claimed to deliver a fuel efficiency of 20.73kmpl while the diesel is claimed to boast a class leading 26.21kmpl.
Expect the Ciaz to be priced higher than that of the outgoing SX4.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet