Maruti announces week long 'Monsoon Fit Checkup Camp' across India
Monsoon has just arrived and it is a very crucial time to maintain your car health. If you are a Maruti car owner, then the company has made it easy for you with a week long 'Monsoon Fit Checkup Camp'across India. The camps will be held from June 24 to June 30 2016 across all its 1714 dealers.
All Maruti vehicles will be checked on 17 critical points which includes the likes of wiper blades, wiper motor, brake pads and mud flaps along with inspection of key parts and overall performance of the vehicle. Customers will also be given knowledge about driving through water clogged areas and how to avoid hydro locking (water entering the combustion chamber of the engine). Other services like purchase of extended warranty, insurance, accessories, parts and even a new vehicle will be provided at the dealership itself.
Pankaj Narula, executive director - service, Maruti Suzuki said, "Customer's service requirements reach a peak during monsoon season thus making it essential to help them to take precautions. This complimentary monsoon fit checkup camp will help customers to have safe and convenient drive in their cars during monsoon. We hope our customers make the most of this initiative."
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh