Malaysian Superbike Championship: Podium for K Rajini at Sepang
Third place in Race 2 of the second round of the Malaysian Superbike Championship means K Rajini might yet mount a title defence
The second round of the 2016 Malaysian Superbike championship turned out much better than Round 1 for defending Malaysian Superbike Champion, Rajini Krishnan.
Race 1 was forgettable, though. Rajini found himself in second position when the race was stopped due to rain on the seventh lap. When it was restarted, the Indian rider was in the lead of the race when he crashed out.
The second race was better though. Rajini was in second place when the race was stopped on the fifth lap. On the restart though, he was battling for the lead, but ultimately had to settle for a third place finish.
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year