Malaysian Superbike Championship: Podium for K Rajini at Sepang
Third place in Race 2 of the second round of the Malaysian Superbike Championship means K Rajini might yet mount a title defence
The second round of the 2016 Malaysian Superbike championship turned out much better than Round 1 for defending Malaysian Superbike Champion, Rajini Krishnan.
Race 1 was forgettable, though. Rajini found himself in second position when the race was stopped due to rain on the seventh lap. When it was restarted, the Indian rider was in the lead of the race when he crashed out.
The second race was better though. Rajini was in second place when the race was stopped on the fifth lap. On the restart though, he was battling for the lead, but ultimately had to settle for a third place finish.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- Upcoming 2022 Mahindra Scorpio interiors spied again
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series