Mahindra XUV500 gets new colours in India
The Mahindra XUV500 has been witnessing a drop in sales volume due to the stiff competition posed by Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster SUVs. In an effort to entice customers to its fold Mahindra has added new colours to the entire XUV range which consist of W4, W6 and W8 models.
2014 Mahindra XUV500 W4
The base W4 variant which was till now available only in black & white will get Dolphin Grey colour. The W6 which is sandwiched between the W4 and W8 gets two new colours in Dolphin Grey and Satin White. The flagship W8 variant also sees the addition of Opulent Purple and Artic Blue colours.
The technical stuff remains the same. Engine is the same 2.2litre mHawk engine making 142PS at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 330Nm available within the 1600-2800rpm range. The transmission doing the duty of power delivery is a six-speed manual box. The SUV does the 0-100kmph in a claimed 12.5 seconds. Mahindra says that XUV500 has a top speed of 175kmph. Fuel efficiency is an ARAI rated 15.1kmpl.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh