Mahindra XUV500 gets new colours in India
The Mahindra XUV500 has been witnessing a drop in sales volume due to the stiff competition posed by Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster SUVs. In an effort to entice customers to its fold Mahindra has added new colours to the entire XUV range which consist of W4, W6 and W8 models.
2014 Mahindra XUV500 W4
The base W4 variant which was till now available only in black & white will get Dolphin Grey colour. The W6 which is sandwiched between the W4 and W8 gets two new colours in Dolphin Grey and Satin White. The flagship W8 variant also sees the addition of Opulent Purple and Artic Blue colours.
The technical stuff remains the same. Engine is the same 2.2litre mHawk engine making 142PS at 3750rpm and a peak torque of 330Nm available within the 1600-2800rpm range. The transmission doing the duty of power delivery is a six-speed manual box. The SUV does the 0-100kmph in a claimed 12.5 seconds. Mahindra says that XUV500 has a top speed of 175kmph. Fuel efficiency is an ARAI rated 15.1kmpl.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch