Mahindra Verito Vibe to be launched next month
Mahindra and Mahindra's sub 4-metre Verito is ready for a launch in May. Named as Verito Vibe, the notchback will be powered by a 1.5-litre dCi engine. M&M claims that the Verito Vibe will have some segment first features which will appeal to the youth and will also have best in class comfort and space.
Speaking on the 'Verito Vibe', Pravin Shah, chief executive, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, said "Customer centric innovation has always been at the heart of any product development at the Mahindra Group. The Verito Vibe marks our entry in the high volume sub 4 metre segment. While developing this product we have paid particular attention to making this car look different and we are sure that it will appeal to customers with its young and sporty looks and that too without compromising the benefits which our existing Verito has to offer. "
Starts Rs 6.48 Lakhs
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Honda Elevate: India-spec vs Japan-spec differences explained