Mahindra Two Wheelers launch the Gusto 125 in India at Rs 50,920 (ex-Chennai)
Mahindra Two Wheelers has launched the new Gusto 125 at Rs 50,920 (ex-Chennai), for the base DX variant. The top spec, VX variant is priced at Rs 54,920 (ex-Chennai).The Gusto features flashy, twin tone colour schemes and chrome on the side panels on the VX trim. The 12-inch wheels are blacked out and so are the telescopic fork legs. The scooter gets MRF tubeless tyres. Mahindra say that it will launch a disc brake equipped version soon.
Mahindra have worked on the chassis of the previous Gusto and as a result, the Gusto 125 is lighter by 4- 5 kg. The new 125cc engine is a bored out version of the 110cc M-Tech engine of the Gusto. It produces 8.8PS. On the first ride, we discovered that the engine is quite smooth. The Gusto 125 gets a height-adjustable seat (that debuted on the Gusto) and a remote flip key with a tiny searchlight (available in the VX variant). The fuel tank capacity is six-litres.
Bookings for the new Gusto 125 are open. Watch this space for a detailed road test soon.
Starts Rs 51,130
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 64,800
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh