Mahindra Two Wheelers launch the Gusto 125 in India at Rs 50,920 (ex-Chennai)
Mahindra Two Wheelers has launched the new Gusto 125 at Rs 50,920 (ex-Chennai), for the base DX variant. The top spec, VX variant is priced at Rs 54,920 (ex-Chennai).The Gusto features flashy, twin tone colour schemes and chrome on the side panels on the VX trim. The 12-inch wheels are blacked out and so are the telescopic fork legs. The scooter gets MRF tubeless tyres. Mahindra say that it will launch a disc brake equipped version soon.
Mahindra have worked on the chassis of the previous Gusto and as a result, the Gusto 125 is lighter by 4- 5 kg. The new 125cc engine is a bored out version of the 110cc M-Tech engine of the Gusto. It produces 8.8PS. On the first ride, we discovered that the engine is quite smooth. The Gusto 125 gets a height-adjustable seat (that debuted on the Gusto) and a remote flip key with a tiny searchlight (available in the VX variant). The fuel tank capacity is six-litres.
Bookings for the new Gusto 125 are open. Watch this space for a detailed road test soon.
Starts Rs 51,130
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range