Mahindra TUV300 Plus facelift with BSVI engine spied testing
A set of spy images have appeared which show the facelifted Mahindra TUV300 Plus undergoing testing. More pertinently, this version was also testing the brand's upcoming BSVI powerplants, as evidenced by the labelling and the AdBlue filler cap.
The SUV seems to have a different grille as compared to the standard TUV300 that was recently updated and a slightly more angular bumper. Further, the headlamp cluster could be slightly different as well. The rear also shows a new cover for the spare wheel and subtle changes to the design can be expected here as well. We expect this SUV to be fitted with the BSVI compliant version of the 1.5-litre that makes 100PS of power and generates 240Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The newer motor from the Marazzo, with its 30PS of power and generates 300Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual transmission could also be used.
The TUV300 Plus is currently available in three variants, P4, P6 and P8, all in a nine-seater combination. Notable features are faux-leather upholstery, seven-inch infotainment, keyless entry, and driver's seat height adjustment.
Image source: Powerdrift
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer