Mahindra TUV300 gets new dual-tone colour shade
Mahindra and Mahindra today announced a new dual tone color scheme on its compact SUV, the TUV300. This is the second time that the Indian automobile manufacturer has added a unique shade to the existing options. The new paint scheme will be offered on the top-end T8 trim priced at Rs 9.15 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi which Rs 15,000 more than the regular version. In addition, customers can also avail the dual tone scheme with an option of a black or white roof decal on other variants.
The 2016 Mahindra TUV300 with dual tone colour scheme gets a combination of silver paint with blackened roof, side pillars and dual tone front and rear bumpers. The new dual tone scheme will only be offered on the manual transmission of the T8 variant. The Mahindra TUV300 is presently offered with seven colour options - verve blue, dynamite red, molten orange, glacier white, majestic silver, bold black and bronze green.
Mechanically, there are no changes in the new addition. In May this year, Mahindra launched the TUV300 with a 100PS motor in India at Rs 8.87 lakh. The 1.5-litre 3-cylinder mHawk100 engine puts out 100PS of power and generates 240Nm of torque. Read our detailed review here.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed