Mahindra to organise M-Plus service camp across India
Mahindra will be organising a service camp across India for owners of its passenger vehicle range. The M-Plus service camp will be held from March 7-13, 2016 at over 450 authorised Mahindra service workshops. Owners of Mahindra SUV's and cars including the SsangYong Rexton are eligible to participate in the M-Plus service camp.
During the service camp, Mahindra workshops will check the vehicles of their customers across 75 parameters without any charge. Additionally, customers can avail of discounts on spare parts as well as labour charges and win prizes by participating in a lucky draw. To participate, Mahindra vehicle owners can simply drive to the nearest workshop during the duration of the M-Plus service camp or book an appointment via the company's toll free help line.
"Over the years, M-Plus Mega service camp has become a service brand to reckon with, that aptly delivers on our promise of 'With You Hamesha'. Today, we are delighted to see that we have a loyal fan following for all our products and it is our customers who give us the opportunity to understand their requirements," said Veejay Ram Nakra, senior vice president, sales and customer care, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range