Mahindra to launch the Nuvosport in India on April 4, 2016
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in India on April 4, 2016. Apart from the new name, it is essentially an updated version of the Mahindra Quanto. The cosmetic updates include an all-new face with eyebrow DRLs. The front grille is now smaller but the air dam is larger and there's new fog lamps, alloys and door cladding. At the back, the only changes are the black element lights.
The Nuvosport will be offered to buyers with the option of petrol and diesel engines. There's Mahindra's 1.2-litre mHawk 100 petrol engine which will offer the choice of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel version gets the carmaker's 1.5-litre mill.
The Nuvosport will continue to retain the Quanto's seven seat configuration while the top trim will come equipped with first-in-segment features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable driver's seat and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system. It is likely to be priced from Rs 5.5 lakh to Rs 8.5 lakh.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra Nuvosport
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row