Mahindra showcase 5 electric SUV silhouettes ahead of August 15 debut
Mahindra has been hinting at its impending line of electric SUVs for some time. Five new SUVs that will be launched on August 15 are now seen in a new teaser film.
The video reveals the shapes of the five future electric SUVs in profile. A compact SUV, a Crossover, two SUV coupes, and what looks to be a vehicle with a trophy truck-like style can all be seen in the teaser film. Given Mahindra's brand identification and the growth in demand for such cars throughout the world, SUVs have to make up the majority of the lineup.
The Born EVs have C-shaped headlights and taillights as part of a new, common design language. On August 15, we'll learn more about their interior features, which will include a dual-screen panel for the infotainment and driver's displays, a panoramic glass top, and ambient lighting.
The new EVs will be displayed at the Pratap Bose, principal designer of Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE) office in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. The slogan "born electric" indicates that each and every SUV has been built from the ground up to be an electric vehicle.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Yamaha MT 15 V2.0 updated with BS6 2 norms details leaked