Mahindra sells 50,000 Scorpio units in 2011-12
Mahindra and Mahindra's Scorpio has recorded its highest ever sales figure in a fiscal year since the time it debuted in India â" 50,000 units. Last year, the Scorpio garnered 43,451 units, which signals a growth of 17 per cent. Currently the Scorpio's fanbase has crossed one million fans on Facebook.
Speaking on the milestone, Pravin Shah, chief executive, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra, said, "This is a very proud moment for us, as the iconic and trend-setting Scorpio has achieved yet another milestone in the tenth year of its exceptional journey. This achievement reaffirms the brand's popularity and confidence that consumers have reposed in the brand. Today, the Scorpio is one of the most admired and awarded brands within the Indian automobile industry."
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200