Mahindra Scorpio gets new body coloured tailgate applique
The new Mahindra Scorpio was launched last year and has already got an update.
Thanks to the less than satisfactory feedback from customers, Mahindra is now offering the plastic applique on the tailgate with a coat of paint to match that of the body colour of the vehicle. The change is applicable to all the variants. The huge chunk of plastic was susceptible to fading in the hot sun. Also, the rear number plate surround is now finished in black instead of the silver finish that was seen earlier.
Mahindra has reacted quite quickly to customer feedback considering such changes are usually seen when models undergo a mid-life update. There is no word, however, on whether a current Scorpio owner can get the rear applique painted.
Powered by a 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque, the Mahindra Scorpio is available in both 2WD and the electronic shift on-the-fly 4WD.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.84 Lakhs
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits