Mahindra Scorpio EX recalled in India for faulty pressure valve
Mahindra is recalling 23,519 Scorpios in India. This recall can be traced to a faulty pressure valve in the mid-level Scorpio EX. The vehicles affected are from the May 2012 to November 2013 batch and Mahindra will be replacing the part for free at their authorised service centres.
This happens to be the second recall for the Mahindra Scorpio EX after batches of the SUV were called back into the workshop for the same issue. The affected batch was from October-November 2013. The company, as is the case with recalls, replaced those faulty parts in the 985 Scorpio units for no extra charges. Last year, Mahindra had recalled its flagship XUV500 SUV for replacement of fluid hose pipes.
Customers affected by the recent Scorpio EX recall will be notified by the company and its dealers.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year