Mahindra promises refund on diesel SUV bookings for customers in Delhi
Mahindra has lined up an action plan to take care of prospective clients in Delhi. The company will refund booking amounts on SUVs which have been affected by the new SC ruling. Also, Mahindra will offer lucrative schemes and offers to help customers choose other offerings such as the Verito and e2o.
The upcoming SUV Mahindra KUV100, showcased in Mumbai on December 18, 2015 will alternatively help customers seek a petrol compact SUV in a segment which is predominantly ruled by hatchbacks. The KUV100 is also the first Mahindra SUV to have a petrol engine made in-house. The Indian UV maker will also help reduce the burden on dealers by finding ways of moving the stock from NCR and selling it at neighboring areas.
Since Mahindra has a wide portfolio of SUVs, the recent ruling by SC which stopped registration of diesel SUVs has affected the company strongly especially as Delhi and NCR accounts for 2 per cent of total sales including that of commercial vehicles.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?