Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition launched in India at Rs 1.88 lakh
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd has introduced the Mojo Tourer Edition in India which is priced at Rs 1.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Mahindra Mojo Tourer edition comes equipped with accessories which will appeal to tourers. In an official release, Mahindra has said that 'the accessories have been selecting keeping in mind the functional needs of a tourer.'
The Mojo Tourer Edition comes equipped with a magnetic tank bag which offers a 13 litre storage capacity. There's also saddle bags which offer a storage space of 38 litres. It gets a sturdy looking crash bar that protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and the engine. The motorcycle also comes equipped with two 20W fog lamps. Additionally, it gets a mobile holder and a pannier mount in a matte black finish.
There are no mechanical changes and the Mojo Tourer edition retains the 295cc engine which makes 27PS and 30Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Compared to the regular version, the Mojo Tourer Edition costs Rs 18,980 more. As an introductory offer, Mahindra will give away a touring jacket to owners.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained