Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition launched in India at Rs 1.88 lakh
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd has introduced the Mojo Tourer Edition in India which is priced at Rs 1.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Mahindra Mojo Tourer edition comes equipped with accessories which will appeal to tourers. In an official release, Mahindra has said that 'the accessories have been selecting keeping in mind the functional needs of a tourer.'
The Mojo Tourer Edition comes equipped with a magnetic tank bag which offers a 13 litre storage capacity. There's also saddle bags which offer a storage space of 38 litres. It gets a sturdy looking crash bar that protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and the engine. The motorcycle also comes equipped with two 20W fog lamps. Additionally, it gets a mobile holder and a pannier mount in a matte black finish.
There are no mechanical changes and the Mojo Tourer edition retains the 295cc engine which makes 27PS and 30Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Compared to the regular version, the Mojo Tourer Edition costs Rs 18,980 more. As an introductory offer, Mahindra will give away a touring jacket to owners.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?