Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition launched in India at Rs 1.88 lakh
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd has introduced the Mojo Tourer Edition in India which is priced at Rs 1.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Mahindra Mojo Tourer edition comes equipped with accessories which will appeal to tourers. In an official release, Mahindra has said that 'the accessories have been selecting keeping in mind the functional needs of a tourer.'
The Mojo Tourer Edition comes equipped with a magnetic tank bag which offers a 13 litre storage capacity. There's also saddle bags which offer a storage space of 38 litres. It gets a sturdy looking crash bar that protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and the engine. The motorcycle also comes equipped with two 20W fog lamps. Additionally, it gets a mobile holder and a pannier mount in a matte black finish.
There are no mechanical changes and the Mojo Tourer edition retains the 295cc engine which makes 27PS and 30Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Compared to the regular version, the Mojo Tourer Edition costs Rs 18,980 more. As an introductory offer, Mahindra will give away a touring jacket to owners.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer