Mahindra Marazzo MPV now gets Apple Carplay functionality
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has now introduced Apple Carplay functionality in the Mahindra Marazzo's infotainment system. The top-spec Marazzo already had Android Auto functionality in its 7-inch setup.
The company says their infotainment comes with an intuitive interface, integrated steering controls and powerful voice activated actions, such as SMS read-out. It is designed to minimise distraction and enable the driver to stay focussed on the road so as to enhance the safety of the driver and passengers.
Apple Carplay allows for easy access to phone calls, music and Siri by connecting the user's iphone with the infotainment system of the car and automatically organises information such as contacts and call logs from the phone into a UI that appears on the infotainment system display.
The Mahindra Marazzo is powered by an all-new, four-cylinder 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 122PS and 300Nm of torque. The engine produces peak torque at 1,750rpm, but has been tuned to offer upwards of 170Nm of torque incrementally between 1,000rpm and 1,750rpm for better acceleration at low speeds.
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Marazzo First Drive review | Details, specifications and pricepicture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
Starts Rs 11.25 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch