Mahindra Marazzo BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.25 lakh
Close on the heels of unveiling the new Thar, Mahindra has now launched the BSVI-compliant version of the Mahindra Marazzo. Prices for the updated MPV start from Rs 11.25 lakh for the base M2 variant, going up to Rs 13.51 lakh for the top-end M6+ version. Three variants are on offer, with the mid-spec M4+ coming in at Rs 12.37 lakh. The earlier top-spec M8 trim has now been discontinued.
The Marazzo BSVI is powered by a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that makes 123PS at 3,500 rpm and 300 Nm at 1,750-2,500 rpm. This is paired with a six-speed manual gearbox. A petrol engine option is also expected in some time.
Notable features on offer with the 2020 Marazzo are 17-inch alloy wheels, cornering lamps, projector headlamps, lumbar support for front seats, driver seat height adjustment, climate control and 7-inch infotainment screen. Cruise control and power folding outer mirrors, available of the earlier M8 variant, is no longer present.
Mahindra has not tinkered with the Marazzo's exterior styling. The Mahindra MPV's closest rival is the Maruti Suzuki XL6.
Starts Rs 11.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works