Mahindra KUV100 NXT BSVI launched in India at Rs 5.5 lakh
Mahindra has updated the smallest SUV in its line-up to meet BSVI emission norms. Prices for the Mahindra KUV100 NXT start at Rs 5.5 lakh for the base K2+ variant and go up to Rs 7.11 lakh for the top K8+ variant, all prices are ex-showroom Mumbai.
The BSVI-compliant KUV100 is only available with a petrol engine. The 1.2-litre mFalcon motor makes 83PS and 115 Nm. A five-speed manual is the only gearbox option. Expect for the base version all variants can be had in either a five or six seater configuration.
There are four trim levels on offer. Notable features are a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, remote keyless entry with in-key remote opening tailgate, driver seat height adjuster, dual-tone interior trim, a full MID and so on.
There are no visual changes to the KUV100's exterior or interior in BSVI form. The mid-spec K4+ and K6+ versions cost Rs 5.96 lakh and Rs 6.78 lakh respectively.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS